Contsx is the world's largest developer and producer of large format imaging solutions, Contex leads the market with innovative technology and advanced scan and copy software applications.
Contex solutions are recognized in a wide range of industries for reliability, value, high performance and superb image quality.
- IQ Quattro
- HD iFLEX
- HD Ultra Series
- HD5400 Material
IQ Quattro scanners are ideal for project workgroups. Scan documents and enhance your files in AutoCAD®, ESRI® and others. Share through cloud solution.
Faster: Spend less time scanning and instead focus on what matters to you. Scan A0 / E-size (44 inch) & A1 / D-size (24 inch) color documents in just 3 seconds and get all the details you need.
Smarter: Works the way you do. Collaborating with large plans and documents suddenly becomes a seamless part of your day-to-day operation. IQ Quattro is networked with your entire workgroup and
Cloud enabled so anybody in your project team can use it from their smartphone.
Better: Shadows and unwanted background are suppressed leaving you with crisp, sharp and natural scans – ready to be used in your continued workflow.
Unique technology: With Contex CleanScan CIS modules, superfast Ethernet and award-winning Nextimage
software, Contex IQ Quattro is the leading scanner for technical projects.
- · Fast, crisp and sharp scans of regular and oversized documents
- · Fit for multi-site network
- · Scan speed up to 14 ips / sec in color with Sigma and CFR
- · CleanScan provides leading image quality
- · Gigabit Network
- · Magnetic document guides
- · Using only 0.5W in standby
- · Recovery from standby in just 1 second by simply loading the document
- · Cloud Enabled
IQ Quattro scanners are available in both 44 & 24 inch.
IQ Quattro 4400
IQ Quattro 2400
Scan and collaborate with more power in every pixel
Creativity and productivity without compromise
A2/C-size flatbed – Up to A1/D-size originals
The large flatbed surface, fast scanning speeds and ultraflexible design makes the Contex HD iFLEX the perfect solution for the demanding user. Protect fragile originals by placing them gently on the scanner bed or utilize the flexibility to scan books, textile, wood, original artwork or anything you would like to transform into digital content. The HD iFLEX is the most flexible A2/C-size flatbed in the market and can even scan up to A1/D-size documents.
- · Ultra-fast one touch scanning.
- · Scan the entire image in just 4 sec.
- · Single camera with full 600 x 600 optical resolution and true optical lenses for market leading results.
- · Get more: Scan up to A1/D-size document on an A2/C-size flatbed scanner.
- · Unrestricted design. Scan with lit closed, lifted, open or removed.