Spatial Innovision offers instructor-led and self-paced training courses in Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago and Saint Lucia. The courses offered teach GIS and GPS technology skills and the best practices to accomplish intended task on the desktop, server, and mobile applications. The range of training options are designed to fit a variety of budgets and learning styles.
Why Training is Important?
Our training ensures that your staff is learning the most current with GIS and GPS technology, trends and industry best practices.
- Increased staff productivity.
- Equiped staff with the necessary knowledge to successfully implement and utilize GIS and GPS to help your organization achieve its business objectives.
Our courses are conducted by ESRI and Trimble certified trainers in a classroom style setting and certificates are issued after successful completion.
- Hands-on practice using associated software and hardware products.
- Certified trainer guidance on the best practices and recommended workflows.
- Peer-to-peer learning encourages class activities and discussions.
- Instructor available for questions, one-on-one discussion, questions and guidance throughout class.
We have 2 options available for Instructor led courses:
1. Sheduled Training- Spatial Innovision will offer training sessions at a predetermined location between June 1 and September, 2015
2. Client-Site Training- A Spatial Innovision trainer will come to your office and do training specifically tailored to your company’s needs. Spatial will provide the training material and the instructor. A 2 week notice is required to book this training
Level 1: Introductory
- ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting Started with GIS
- ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality
- Terrasync and GPS Pathfinder Office Software
- Mapping with Mobile GIS
Level 2: Intermediary
- ArcGIS Desktop III: Workflows and Analysis
- Building Geodatabases
- Introduction to ArcGIS Server
Level 3: Advanced
- Introduction to the Multiuser Geodatabase
- Data Management in the Multiuser Geodatabase
- ArcGIS Server Enterprise Configuration & Tuning SQL Server
- Introduction to Real-Time Kinetic GPS Surveying
Self-Paced course is available through Esri Virtual Campus Courses offering the flexibility in their training and location.
- Esri Virtual Campus Annual User license (VC AUL) offer organization-wide access to
- Esri Virtual Campus courses for one year at a fixed price.
- VC AUL provides substantial discount.
- Conveniently available 24/7 with anywhere access.
- Control over your learning whether for a few minutes or several hours.
- Extensive variety of topics covering GIS technology, concepts, and applications.
- Low cost options that offer excellent value for organizations with lean training budgets.