Industry-Leading GNSS Solutions Designed With The Surveyor In Mind
Backed by a legacy of GNSS technology and surveying expertise, Trimble provides surveyors with reliable GNSS survey solutions that meet their distinct requirements. Whether you need the cable-free convenience provided by Trimble integrated systems, the flexibility of Trimble modular systems, or the simplicity of handheld point measurement, Trimble has a solution for you.
Trimble GNSS surveying systems are designed to support a range of surveying applications including:
- Cadastral & Boundary Surveying
- Geodetic & Control Surveying
- Land Seismic, Exploration, and Natural Resources
- Land Surveying
- Utilities & Transportation
Simply choose the system configuration (integrated, modular, or handheld) and level of GNSS support that best fits your application and business needs.
The first of its kind, the revolutionary Trimble R10 GNSS System is designed to help you work more effectively, no matter how extreme the environment. The new, lighter design is more balanced, allowing you to travel farther, faster, and gather data more easily.
- Increased accessibilty: R10 survey pole now gets into areas that were formerly inaccessible with the vertical survey pole
- Faster collection: collection time per point needed is less as pole does not have to be exact plumb and level
- Traceable data: both tilt and compass sensors store readings with every point and flow through to the office for complete visibility, enabling confidence in the measurement results
- Safety: surveyor can pay more attention to surroundings instead of having to focus solely on holding the pole plumb
Order the R10 at firstname.lastname@example.org
GeoExplorer 5 Series
All you need for efficient data collection
With the essential functionality inside, trust the Trimble® Geo 5T handheld and Trimble software to deliver the efficient GIS data collection solution you can trust.
Start each day with a reliable field handheld that can handle just about everything. Capture submeter data easily with simple software workflows and optional VRS corrections—perfect for data collection inventory projects.