A Full Range of Support Options to Keep You Productive
We understand the importance of minimizing downtime in your daily operations. From free, self-paced online help from your local Trimble Dealer to "need-it-now" Priority Support and additional support products which are available to purchase, Trimble offers a complete range of support options to keep you working. The full range of support options is set out below:
Technical Support Options
- Online resources – If you need support, we suggest you first look at the website. Free, comprehensive online support is provided for every Trimble Mapping & GIS product, and the website is constantly updated. Go to www.trimble.com and click on the Support tab at the top, then select your product. Start with the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) for your product.
- Dealer support – If you can't find the information you need on the Trimble website, or you require more help, please contact your local Trimble Dealer. The dealers in Trimble's worldwide network are responsible for the support of Trimble products both at time of purchase and at any time subsequently.
– If time is crucial and your field and office workers need their technical questions answered quickly, you may wish to purchase Priority Support. This option gives you toll-free phone and email access to dedicated Priority Support staff, so you can obtain the help you need immediately. There are two types of Priority Support:
- Annual Priority Support is purchased for the person who will access Priority Support staff. It provides 12 months of unlimited technical support, covering all Trimble Mapping & GIS equipment. Click here for more details, and to purchase.
- Pay as you go Priority Support is purchased for $49.95 per call. You may pay using a credit card when you make the call. The number to call is 1-866-560-6200.
Note: Priority Support is currently only available for customers in the USA. If you are outside of the USA, please contact your local Trimble Dealer.
- Extended Hardware Warranty & Software Maintenance Options
There's enough day-to-day stress in your industry without worrying about unpredictable hardware repairs and software upgrade expenses. That's why you owe it to yourself—and your bottom line—to explore and consider Mapping & GIS Extended Hardware Warranty and Software Maintenance options
- Extended Hardware Warranties are factory-backed warranties flexible enough to meet the demands of any business or government agency. And, it’s simple—it begins when your Standard Factory Warranty ends. To find out more please contact your local Trimble Dealer.
Extended Software Maintenance gives you the ability to always have up-to-date software. The software maintenance extension covers the following software—GPS Pathfinder® Office software, Trimble® GPS Analyst™ extension for ESRI ArcGIS software, and TerraSync™ field software. Please contact your local Trimble Dealer to purchase a software maintenance agreement.