SPATIAL is the regional distributor for Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI), the global leaders in the development of GIS solutions with over 95% of the Caribbean regional GIS sales and services. We are the Caribbean reseller for the full range of Contex scanners, the global leaders in large format scanning solutions, and the Caribbean business partner for Trimble Navigation Limited the world’s leading GPS manufacturer.
SPATIAL’s principals were instrumental in setting up the Geographic Information Systems Training Laboratory at the Management Institute for National Development and the Land Information Council of Jamaica Laboratory both in Kingston, Jamaica.
Spatial Innovision is led by Chairman / CEO, Silburn Clarke MBA, FRICS. The President and COO is Owen Evelyn, MSc. The company is further divided into five (5) Business Units whose areas cover:
1. Knowledge Services: Photogrammetric Mapping Services, Design and Implementation of GNSS solutions, Business Area Analysis, Needs Assessments, Software Development, Training, Technical Support, Land Surveying Services, Topographic surveying and mapping services.
The Vice President for the Knowledge Services Division is Natalie Dobbs MSc
2. Geospatial Products: Photogrammetric Software Products, Satellite Imaging Solutions, Real-time National GNSS Infrastructure Solutions, Mobile GIS & Mapping GPS, Surveying GPS, Land Surveying Solutions, GIS Products. Branded products include the Trimble INPHO suite, Trimble GNSS range, Trimble CORS Hardware and VRS/ Pivot Software, Trimble Survey Optical Range, Trimble Mobile GIS, Trimble 3D Scanning, ESRI GIS Suite, Digital Globe Imaging Solutions, Contex Large Format Scanners.
The Vice President for the Geospatial Services Division is Andra Hutchinson MSc.
3. Business Support: Sales, Supply Chain, Logistics, Accounts, Training, Human Resources, Facilities Management.
The Vice President for the Business Support Division is Marcia Binns-Morrison BSc.
4. Business Intelligence Research and New Business Development: Develop new profitable lines of business and proactively identify potential projects that would fit the interest and profile of particular sponsors among others.
The Vice President of this Division is Douglas Nelson BSc.
5. Business Analysis: Proposal Initiation and Generation, Marketing, Event Management and Customer Relations.
The Vice President of the Business Analysis is Helen daCosta MBA
- Design & Implementation of geo-spatial Systems
- Topographic Mapping
- Land Surveying
- Design & Implementation of GPS Solutions (from national infrastructures to project-level)
- ESRI GIS Software
- Trimble Navigation GPS Units
- Contex Large Format scanners
- Trimble Navigation 3D scanners
- Trimble Navigation Surveying Equipment
- Digital Globe Satellite Imagery
- Juniper Rugged Handheld Equipment