Spatial Innovision Limited
Founded in 1998, is the Caribbean’s leading Global Positioning System (GPS) and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) solutions centre. As the name suggests, Spatial INNOVISION focuses on bringing cutting-edge geo-spatial technology solutions to our clients which are both innovative and visionary. Spatial is a highly focused company that is deliberate in its choice of customers, partners and employees. Our impressive array of in-house resources and cadre of personnel positions us as an industry leader.
SPATIAL is the regional distributor for Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI), the global leaders in the development of GIS solutions with over 95% of the Caribbean regional GIS sales and services. Spatial is the Caribbean business partner for Trimble Navigation Limited, the world’s leading GPS manufacturer and is the Caribbean reseller for Parrot Business Solutions and senseFly, producers of world class drones.
As the leader in Caribbean geospatial solutions, Spatial carries an impressive suite of products, LaserTechnology measurement devices, the full range of Contex scanners, Juniper products and Schneider software.
Since inception Spatial has provided a one of a kind solutions for the Caribbean Governments as well as private-sector entities in transforming their mapping and spatial information to realisable business benefits. We have served over two hundred (200) government agencies, non-government organisations and private businesses throughout the region. Traditionally, few industries applied geo-spatial analysis to their business applications. Examples of these traditional markets are: utilities, environmental managers, engineers, construction, economic development, planning & zoning, forestry, surveying and cadastral records.
Utility companies providing electric, water and sewerage services contribute to the core of Spatial’s business where the focus is on ensuring greater productivity and efficiency for our clients. We have taken steps to broaden our scope to include new industries – agriculture, electoral, public safety, facilities management, insurance, banking, retail, to name a few.
Our Caribbean-wide reach extends from Bahamas in the north, to Guyana down south. We currently have clients in Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Guyana, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Haiti, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Montserrat, Barbados, Antigua, Belize, Dominica, Jamaica and the Turks and Caicos.
To deliver the most innovative, trustworthy and valuable geospatial solutions to Caribbean customers
Goals of the internal corporate culture are encapsulated as:
E T I Q V E A T T E
Innovation, Intelligent , Inquiry (Inquisitive),
To create real value for our clients through superior solutions and business principles and practices grounded in transparency, quality and trust.
To create enriching developmental opportunities for our team members and so enable them to be knowledgeable, ethical, motivated, solution-oriented, innovative experts
To contribute to a sustainable business model for equity holders resting on the two pillars above as well as on fiscal prudence and fair practices
The development of SPECTACULAR members, firm and clients through our interactions
Security / Stability
Empathy / Empowerment
Confidence / Courage / Character
Resilience / Reputation
In our last 20 years of doing business, SPATIAL has been rewarded for exemplary business acumen from both our business partners and customers.
Some of the awards that we have received are:
- 2014- Trimble Geospatial Latin America- Achievement of Largest Sales Per Capita in Latin America for 2014
- 2012 – Jamaica Exporters’ Association – Service Champion WINNER Category II 2011
- 2011 – NCB National Innovation Award Winner – Nation Builder Awards Competition
- 2011 – NCB Regional Nation Builder Award Winner – Nation Builder Awards Competition
- 2011 – NCB Regional Innovation Award Winner – Nation Builder Awards Competition
- 2010 – Jamaica Exporters’ Association – Service Champion WINNER Category II 2009
- 2010 – Lifetime Achievement Award from Government of Jamaica for contributions to Geographic Information System Development in Jamaica
- 2009 – Pioneers of Prosperity Inaugural Caribbean Awards Winner
- 2009 – Jamaica Exporters’ Association – Service Champion WINNER Category II 2008
- 2008 – NCB Regional Innovation Award Winner – Inaugural Nation Builder Awards Competition
- 2008 – Jamaica Exporters’ Association – Service Champion WINNER Category III 2007
- 2007 – Land Information Council of Jamaica (LICJ) – Outstanding Trimble Services Award
- 2007 – Land Information Council of Jamaica (LICJ) – GIS Entrepreneur
- 2006 – Trimble Navigation Limited – Award for Outstanding Sales Growth
- 2006 – Outstanding support to the Government of Bahamas GIS in Schools Initiative
- 2003 – Trimble Navigation Limited – Distributor of the Year Award
- 2001 – Esri – High Achievement Award
- 2001 – Space Imaging Award of the Year
- 2000 – Trimble Navigation Limited – Distributor of the Year Award
- 1998 – Esri – High Achievement Award